I’m pretty sure you all know how to make a Greek salad, but just in case, here is a simple recipe to follow, along with a few tips on how the Greeks do it better.
- 2 x small (Lebanese/Greek) Cucumbers – diced
- 2 x med toms – diced
- 1 x med red onion – diced
- 20-30 Kalamata olives (try and get Kalamata olives, it’s just not the same otherwise)
- 1 nice/generous sized slab of “Greek” feta
- Dried oregano & cracked pepper
- Fresh Lemon or Lime
Mix the cucumbers, toms & onion is a big bowl along with a good squeeze of fresh lemon or lime.